Have a lot of favorite screensavers? Want to start them in random order without changing Windows settings? ScreensaverLand is what you need!
ScreensaverLand is a screensaver manager which allows you launch one or multiple screensavers in the same session. Screensavers will be choosen cyclicaly or randomly from the defined list. ScreensaverLand is fully configurable and allows to configure and preview each screensaver selected.
ScreensaverLand acts as a launcher of multiple classical screensavers. You will never have the same screensaver running on your machine!
- You can specify for each screensaver how long it will run each time.
- ScreensaverLand will run selected screensavers cyclicaly or in random order.
- You can include or exclude installed screensavers from play list in one click.
- You can specify additional folders to search for screensavers.
- You can preview installed screensavers directly from ScreensaverLand.
- You can configure installed screensavers directly from ScreensaverLand.
- You can configure ScreensaverLand directly from the Control Panel.